Thursday 25 September 2014

Post Heritage Day Catch Up

As much as I love having a day off, this mid-week public holiday thing has made me so confused as to what day I am on! Now today feels like a Monday, but I know that Friday is tomorrow so what the hell?!

Tonight I am off to Sexpo for the first time and am very much looking forward to it! I will let you guys know all the gory details ASAP. Hopefully I can take a couple of NSFW photos too, (wink wink)

I also have a ton of product reviews to do, I just don't have the time to write and photograph swatches and make videos at the moment, but I seriously don't want to put up a half-assed review with one lame stock photo! I have been testing out for a while and here are some of the reviews you can look forward to:
- Catrice camouflage concealer
- Yardley Suntori bronzer
- African extracts vanishing cream and moisturising cream
- Yardley Absolute Translucent loose powder
- Tangle Teezer brush

Also I see that one of my favourite brands, Essence, is coming out with some new and fun cosmetics! Click here to have a look. I see that they were supposed to have launched on Monday already but I have been to two different Dischems and there is nothing there :( As soon as I see them I will be buying the Lash Princess mascara, a couple effect lipglosses, some effect eyeshadows (UK Stonehenge and Brazil Sunset look awesome!) and a few of the new effect nail polishes to try out. Let me know what you are most excited to try!

OK so that is it for the upcoming blog updates, and hopefully I can get some reviews out soon. I pray I don't have to work too much this weekend so I can write up and photograph like mad for you!

And I have a new sign-off woop! Hope you like it