Friday 12 December 2014

Ralo Speckled Nail Polish Review

Hello everybody! Today I am blogging out of Doppio Zero today as we have had no internet for 2 days and I am freaking out! I came here to try get my emails from the past two days, but it's a good excuse to have some eggs on toast ha ha!

This month Ralo gave me their new Speckled Nail Polish to review, and when I saw how pretty it looked in the bottle, I was super intrigued to see how it looked on my nails!



The nail polishes are all yummy pastel candy shades, and they have a mixture of small and large black glitters in them to give a speckled look. I decided to try out the baby pink one as it looked so feminine.



In order to get most glitter nail polishes to give good coverage, I find that I usually have to use a dabbing technique, but this polish seemed to distribute the glitters well with just the normal painting technique. I did 3 layers to get the best coverage, but completely forgot to do a top coat! Even without that, the polish lasted quite well before chipping - about 3 days.

I love the shade of pink! It is sweet and girly, and makes my nails look candy :) With the success of the pink one, I'm dying to try out the green one now!

What do you guys think?