Thursday 4 June 2015

Liar, liar, pants on fire

Ok, so I might have lied (unintentionally of course!) when I said that now my exams are over, I will be doing more regular posts. Truth is, I completely underestimated the amount of time that would be spent doing my teaching practical while working. Completely underestimated. For me now, all waking minutes are spent filling in assignments and preparing lessons for my students. I wake up at 6am, go to school until 1pm, go to work until 6pm, then come home and work on assignments until 9pm when I go to sleep. Weekends are spent creating lesson plans and doing even more assignments.

I have been working so hard that I haven't even had the chance to think about makeup, let alone wear any! I am seriously missing my blogging, and as soon as school holidays start and I am back to working normal hours for a bit, I promise to be back with you for regular posts. That is until school reopens!

Until then...
post signature