Friday 15 May 2015

Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation review

Yes folks, I am still alive *halleluja*, I have just been busy with exams and work so cannot pump out the posts like before, but my final exam is on Tuesday so after that you will see a bit more of me.
Clarins is my ultimate luxury brand of choice, and last month I made a little Clarins haul video (still have to edit though) of all my spoils that I bought!
Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation
The first thing up for review is the one I was most excited about - the Everlasting Compact Foundation. I am a sucker for powder foundation ever since I got the Palladio one, and I couldn't wait to smush this all over my face!
Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation
It comes in the most gorgeous red velvet bag, and the container itself is metallic gold. I LOVE how luxurious and decadent it looks and feels! It comes with a sponge applicator and a mirror inside, and can be applied dry or wet, depending on what sort of coverage you want. It is also SPF 15 which is a plus!
The colour I got was 107 Beige, which I hate to admit is just the teensiest too dark for me, especially now we are heading into winter. I love the coverage though, and have only used it dry because I don't feel that I need any more coverage than that.
It retails for R435 for 10g - a bit pricey (especially for budget me!) but I love a good spoil every now and then, and this is worth it!
Info from the Clarins website:
Active ingredients
  • The High-Fidelity System - ensures a perfectly even complexion and stay-true, radiant colour for 15 hours of beautiful wear.
  • The Vegetal Micro-Patch - A Clarins exclusive. Delivers continuous hydration that keeps skin supple and comfortable all day. New generation, powder-foundation texture glides on with a silky touch. Blends beautifully with all skin types.
  • Exclusive 'Light Optimizing Complex' - Captures, diffuses and boosts ambient light - deflecting the attention away from the wrinkles, fine lines and impurfections while infusing your skin with non-stop radiance.
  • Triple Protection - Anti-free radical, anti-pollution, anti-UVA/UVB sun filters and SPF 15 shield the skin from modern day aggressions.
I will slowly put up reviews of all the other Clarins products I bought, and hopefully get around to editing my video so you can see everything I got!
post signature