Thursday 24 July 2014

Essence Colour Flash Volume Mascara Review

Normally I go for the natural look, but when I saw these fun mascaras I had to give them a try! They come in five different colours. They are:

Green - 01 miss early-greenbirdy
Dark Blue - 02 miss sue blue
Dark Pink - 03 miss mary berry
Turquoise - 04 miss louise turquoise
Purple - 05 miss lila deleila


The colour is quite intense and shows up well with just one coat. I didn't notice great volume, but I bought it for the colour not for volumising so that didn't bother me.

The colour lasts well and I did not have any fall-out or smudging under my eyes.

I see that you can use it in your hair, but I haven't tried that yet.

One of the things that I noticed that I really liked is that although I used black liquid liner, when my eyes are open the colour blends in and looks like it belongs.

Here are a couple photos of how the green looks:


My favourite colours are the green and turquoise - I haven't tried out the pink, but the others look good too.

Pros:
- great range of colours
- lasts well with no smudging
- low price
- bright colour

Cons:
- none that I can think of

I definitely recommend it if you want to play around with colour! Two thumbs up :)