Thursday 24 July 2014

Things I need - 24 July 2014

Once a month I will be creating a "Things I need" post for things I have seen around the web and that I, in my opinion, need! My birthday is coming up so.... here is a list of some things I NEED:

1. This car:
Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen? I would break both my legs just to be able to get into it! Source: The Flying Tortoise

2. Star Wars Xbox 360:
Yes, I already have an Xbox 360, but it's not this one! I'm not a massive Star Wars fan, but I can appreciate the cuteness of the R2-D2 console and matching C-3PO controller. Someone donate their old one to me?

3. Classic Kit Cat clock
There is something so mesmerizing about the swinging tail and swishing eyes. My love of all things kitsch and cool would mean this clock would fit perfectly in my lounge! Here's the official website: Kit Cat clocks

4. Gummy Bear Anatomy 
This little guy is the perfect mixture of cute and creepy! Some food for thought for the next time you dive into a bag of gummy bears :) This is the creator's blog: Gummi Bear Anatomy

5. Kashmiri Spice Tins
These fun spice tins would brighten up any kitchen. Just wish they were available here in South Africa :( Website: Not On The High Street

So that is it for this week's edition - remember you can always show your appreciation by sending me something from this page!