Wednesday 29 April 2015

Lancome Colour Fever Gloss Review


Lancome is not a brand that I have ever used before, but I was given this gloss as a gift, and I absolutely love it!

The packaging looks premium - it comes in a silver box, and the tube itself is simple yet elegant. The shade that I have is 304 Crazy Pink. This colour is the perfect shade of pink for me and I love how well it suits my pale complexion.




The applicator is heart-shaped which makes me love it even more! There is a slight bit of glitter in the gloss which adds some volume, and the best part is that the formula is quite moisturising and doesn't dry out my lips like some glosses do. The smell is also great - slightly sweet but not overpowering.

This lipgloss gets full marks from me - I can't really find anything that I don't like about it!
Have you tried Lancome products? Tell me what your favourites are :)
post signature