Tuesday 6 January 2015

Colgate Optic White Challenge follow up

OK so I completely forgot to put up the results of my Colgate Optic White Challenge! I was away in Cape Town at the time, and took the comparison photo but didn't get a chance to do the post (woops!)

You can read my first post here - as I mentioned I was not expecting a Hollywood white smile, but I was hoping to see some sort of difference.

I brushed my teeth twice a day for a week for 2 minutes, and I am happy to say that I did notice that my teeth became whiter.


Looking at it on the computer screen, it does look much more impressive than real life I must admit! I think the lighting in the "after" photo is a bit brighter, even though I did try keep it the same for comparison's sake. In any case, there was a noticeable difference to me.

I was hoping that as I continued using the toothpaste that I would see more of a difference, but after using it for almost a month now, my teeth are not becoming whiter. I have seen that Colgate has a new optic white toothpaste that promises instant results - I might try that out and see if that makes any difference.



Let me know what home whitening products you have tried and if they were successful or not - I love finding new, cheaper alternatives to having to hit up the dentist :)