Thursday 13 November 2014

New Essence Products



A while ago I saw that Essence are bringing out a huge selection of exciting new products, and I have been eagerly awaiting them launching at my local Clicks and Dischem branches. They are supposed to have been available from 22 September, but I am yet to find anything yet :(

Sadly they are still not out, but here is my wish list of items that I will be getting as soon as they are out!

LIPS

In the lip category I want to try out the effect lipglosses - they have flakes, metallics, holographics and ultimate shimmer effects, and with 8 new shades to try out, there is plenty to get excited about!

My favourite one out of the bunch has to be shade 05 Pink Galaxy. The light pink is gorgeous and it seems to have shimmery holographic glitters that sparkle!

05 Pink Galaxy

EYES

In the Eyes category, there are quite a few things I would love to try out - the first being the Lash Princess Volume Mascara.

Lash Princess Volume Mascara

The wand is "cobra" shaped which is supposed to aid in ensuring that each lash is coated well. First thing that got me was the name - anything "princessy" suits me perfectly! Secondly, the bottle design is gorgeous. Thirdly, I have read some great reviews from overseas. This is probably number one on my wishlist!

I am also excited to try the new effect eyeshadows. They come in tubes and have metallic, holographic or sparkling effects. They claim to be long-lasting, non-sticky and have great coverage, and I would love to put them to the test in this hot South African summer! It is difficult to choose just one, but my favourite shade is 02 Brazil's Sunset, which narrowly beat 06 UK's Stonehenge and 03 Indian's Lifestyle.

02 Brazil's Sunset


There is also a new quattro eyeshadow palette that I love called 16 Down To Earth. I think the colours are well suited to blue eyes.
16 Down To Earth


FACE

On the Face front, there are some blushes and highlighter powders that I am itching to get my hands on. They are both cream to powder, and seem so lovely! Here are my two faves:
10 Sweet As A Peach and 10 Look On The Bright Side

NAILS

Ok so this section is going to be pretty long - there are so many cool nail products that I NEED so I will try be brief with my descriptions!

First up are the special effect polishes. I am a huge fan of the current ones, and the new ones are looking pretty awesome as well. My top two are 20 Hidden Garden and 15 Underwater Love. Hidden Garden has some big glitters in it, and Underwater Love is my favourite teal colour.
15 Underwater Love and 20 Hidden Garden

They also have new colours in the Colour & Go range, my top two are special finishes - satin and glittery. The satin finish colour that I like best is 189 New York City Call, and the other new shade I like is 190 Kiss Me, Freddy. I really like satin finishes, and this colour is such a great nude. I also love glitter, and the green is a great fresh mint colour.
189 New York City Call and 190 Kiss me, Freddy

Next comes the nail art products! There are so many exciting things that I want to try - from foils to heat-sensitive nail stickers to glow in the dark nails, my mind is swimming with all the cool effects I can do! If I had to choose only one though, I would have to go with the foils. I have seen this trend and absolutely love it! You can buy the foils and transfer solution to go with it. They have three different foil packs, but my heart is set on the graffiti look one.



And that is the end of my Essence new arrivals wishlist - what do you think? Which products are you wanting to try out? Let me know what you would like me to review and I will do my best to get my hands on them!