Friday 28 November 2014

Ralo Lipgloss Review

Now I know why this time of year is called silly season - life has just been so hectic with work and personal stuff that I don't know what to do with myself! I have been meaning to get around to this review for ages but just haven't found the time :(

I was very lucky to be chosen as a Ralo Ambassador and this month was given a lipgloss to try out. When I got to the store to choose one, there were so many awesome colours to choose from that I struggled to pick just one! Eventually I decided on a nude hue with pink holographics in it. It is shade 6.

Retails R32.50

The first thing I noticed was the yummy fragrance - it smells chocolately and really good! The applicator brush is the usual spongey one and application is very easy. The consistency is not too thick yet not too runny, and it doesn't leave your lips feeling too sticky like some other lipglosses do.

I liked the colour, but it is quite subtle. If you are wanting a bold look then go for a darker colour, but I like to stick to nudes for lips so it's great for me!

It doesn't last forever, especially if you are eating and drinking, but it doesn't claim to be a longlasting gloss so that doesn't matter to me.

Here is what it looks like on:


I really liked this product for what it is, even though I am not much of a lipgloss girl (with the copious amounts if tea I drink in a day, I end up eating more lipgloss than necessary!)

Have you guys tried any Ralo cosmetics out? Which of their products do you like best?