Tuesday 10 February 2015

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish

Hello! Sorry I have been gone for a while - but more about that in a later post!

Just a quick post to express my excitement for a new product I just saw in Dischem - Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish!

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish


According to the info, this is a gel polish without the UV light! All you need is two coats of the base colour, and one coat of the specially formulated top coat. Plus it is as easy to remove as regular nail polish - no buffing/soaking/filing etc! Best part is, it is supposed to last for an impressive 14 days! Cost is about R110 per bottle from Dischem and there are 47 shades to choose from. My faves are Birthday Suit, Rosey Riviter, Tea Party and All Chalked Up.

All 47 shades

Have you guys tried this out yet - what did you think? I can't wait to get my hands on this and try it out :)

I have a post planned on another product that I am super excited to tell you guys about, but I am still in the testing phase - watch this space!